// you’re reading...

Uncategorized

Some Random Halloween-Themed Music….

DFA Records + James Murphy Halloween Disco Mash

I’m staying in and trying to finish this book (I’m at p.220 out of 560!) but for those of you partaking in the Satantic rituals, here’s a little season-appropriate, holiday music to get you in the mood. (Promo/PR/marketing companies, artists, DJ’s, ‘mash-up’ artists and producers: don’t get any funny ideas and flood my inbox tonight with any more of this crap – I’m only doing this post to see if it’s Hype Machine-friendly, traffic bait…)

First, a dubstep track sampling the Halloween theme by Beat Mass – “Halloween (FilthStep)” with Benny Beatnik:

Then a little Ludacris vs. Ray Parker Jr. mash-up by the Manila Killa sampling the Ghostbusters theme called the “Ghostbusters Get Low (Manila Killa Halloween Bootleg)”:

Finally, hit the jump to see new Jive records artist, Bei Maejor makes a beat out of ‘Halloween stuff’ and a B-52’s vs. Satan – Monster Mashup 2010 titled, “The Devil’s In My Mix.”

Now that’s actually kind of clever/creative! Upside down (uwop ǝpısdn) always….

Alt. download link: DJ Paul V – The Devil’s In My Mix (B-52’s vs. Satan Monster Mashup 2010) [divshare mp3 link]

For more on that DFA party, CLICK HERE or HERE. Never mind, I didn’t even notice that the party was actually last night! Oh well, I needed something Halloween/scary to post these tracks with anyway so no matter….

Discussion

16 Responses to “Some Random Halloween-Themed Music….”

1. Hi visit my page regarding peak oil Bye Bye

Posted by oil crisis | November 11, 2010, 11:20 pm
  2. good quality post thanks

Posted by aile hekimim kim | November 12, 2010, 3:54 am
  3. Ohh very much thanks admin

Posted by yilbasi turlari | November 12, 2010, 4:15 am
  4. I thought it was going to be some boring old blog post, but it truly compensated for my time. I will blog post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.

Posted by pay day loans | November 12, 2010, 10:16 am
  5. Hey, i’ve been reading this website for a while and have a question, maybe you can help… it’s how do i add your feed to my rss reader as i want to follow you. Appreciate it.

Posted by Teeth whitening kits | November 12, 2010, 10:47 am
  6. 6828 pheromones love scent [url=http://pheromone101.webs.com/]pheromones do they work[/url] fbp2zzxjjk85, [url=http://usepheromones.webs.com/]pheromones ebay[/url] pheromones men [url=http://buypheromones.webs.com/]pheromones on humans[/url] pheromonoes

Posted by pheromones garalon | April 9, 2013, 11:40 pm
  7. verrryy good 🙂

Posted by adana araç kiralama | August 27, 2015, 8:27 am
  8. çok güzel bir dünya olacak bu işler.

Posted by Aquapark Su Kaydırakları | December 21, 2015, 9:31 am
  9. harika bir makale paylaşımı gerçekten teşekkürler bilgilendirme için

Posted by istanbul web tasarım | June 28, 2016, 12:44 am
  10. harika bir makale paylaşımı gerçekten teşekkürler bilgilendirme için thanks İstanbul webtasarım firması sizlere daima hizmet vermektedir.

Posted by istanbul web tasarım | June 28, 2016, 12:45 am
  11. bu harika bilgileri bizlerle paylaştığın için size minettarız saygılarımla ümraniye webtasarım

Posted by ümraniye web tasarım | June 28, 2016, 9:57 pm